INSTRUCTIONS FOR ORDERING A MEMORIAL BENCH:
1) Select your Memorial Bench Model and Quantity to be ordered
Input how many benches you would like by typing that number into the Qty box next to the model you selected.
2) Select your Color Combination
This should be your easiest decision since we only have one color standard color combination. For additional color options, please see our Bright Sites Memorial Bench
3) Text Set Up Fee
In the box under Qty you will input the total number of engraved boards that contain different text for the entire order.
NOTE: We only charge Set Up for boards that have different text.
Example 1: If you order four benches with one board of engraved text and all four bench have the same text to be engraved, then you will only input 1 next to the Text Set Up Fee.
Example 2: If you have four benches and they all have two lines of text, none which are the same, then you will input 8 next to the Text Set Up Fee.
In the box under Qty you will input the total number of engraved boards on the boards being ordered.
5) Color Fill Set Up Fee:
In the box under Qty you will input the number 1 since there is a one time set up fee. This is one time $40 set up fee to prep the board and mix the resin to be poured into the letters.
6) Color Filled Letters Fee
Count the number of letters that we will be engraving and then color filling with the colored resin. Input that number under Qty next to the Color Fill Fee.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION
Character Size & Quantity:
2” x 6” slat
, allows two boards with 3” letters for your message.
8' board allows a maximum of 34 - 2” tall characters (per board)
- 6' board allows a maximum of 26 - 2” tall characters (per board)
- 4' board allows a maximum of 20 - 2” tall characters (per board)
- 2' board allows a maximum of 8 - 2” tall characters (per board)
Font Style: Garamond Bold or Arial Bold are our standard font options.
Two Routed Letter Options:
(1) Engraved Letter Option: We use a v-bit router to engrave letters into the recycled plastic lumber slat.
(2) Routed & Color Filled Option: A glossy, highly durable polymer urethane resin material is hand poured into the routed letter body and allowed to dry. The resulting graphic is very bright and readable message which can be seen and read from a distance. Black is our standard color options with many others to further customize you bench.
Custom Logos:. Call in to speak with a representative about your options for logo reproduction.
Follow this link to view the assembly video for the Memorial and Millennium Benches.