4 Foot Speed Bump
We continue to experience unprecedented supply chain disruptions, surcharges and long lead-times in all material areas. Please contact us directly for the most current pricing and availability.
- Slow those cars down!
- Protect your children from speeding cars!
- Speed bumps really work!
A very effective solution for schools, home owners associations, swim clubs, campgrounds, parking decks, residential or industrial areas where there is always a concern for the safety of children and others from speeding vehicles in parking lots and roadways. Easy to install with our lag bolt anchoring system and specialty butyl tape which is included. The product may be taken up in the winter time to avoid snowplow damage. Offered in 3', 4', 6' & 9' lengths. With these four lengths you can easily configure the proper length needed to cross over the roadway or parking area for speed control. The shorter lengths are very practical where the surface is not flat or level. Available for next day shipping.
- Dimensions:: 4 feet long (Sizes Offered: 3’, 4’, 6’, and 9’) x 10 inches wide x 2 Inches high
- Color: Safety Yellow – no fade, UV Stabile colors
- Fasteners Included: 2 pieces - 5” lag bolt, anchors and washers, and 12’ Butyl tape hold down adhesive roll
- Ships: UPS Ground for individual product or LTL Truck for quantity orders. We always seek out the lowest shipping costs for our customers.
- Next Day Shipping: Yes
- Safety is our #1 goal: Really slow down those cars and trucks to a safe vehicle speed to under 5 miles per hour. Speed Bumps helps to control traffic to a safe speed for the protection of children, pedestrians, or other vehicles.
- Suitability: All car and heavy truck vehicle traffic.
- Winter snow conditions: Easily removed in the Winter for safe snow plowing and then reinstalled in the Spring.
Buy recycled and support the environment: The very best recycled HDPE plastic is used in our exclusive extrusion processing. The 6’ speed bump product equals 170 recycled milk jugs.
- Installation suggestions:Good smooth and clean pavement surface is important.
- Recommended Fasteners: For lasting durability, our lag anchor and heavy duty butyl adhesive tape installation is the very best fasten down system for speed bumps on most asphalt or concrete pavement systems. Call us for suggestions on other surface conditions
- Uneven pavement conditions? We have the perfect solution. Use our shorter lengths to compensate for road terrain shape but still have great durability in heavy duty usage.